To Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Settings
- Open Settings, and click/tap on Devices.
- Click/tap on Typing on the left side, and turn On (default) or Off Play key sounds as I type under Touch keyboard on the right side for what you want. ( see screenshots below)
- You can now close Settings if you like.
enable keyboard typing sounds.
Microsoft already gives bodily suggestions on some units, or haptic suggestions on others. Both offer you a extra tactile sensation when typing on a contact display screen or another units. While each are nice, nothing beats the clicky typing sound of a keyboard. If you miss the sound of a bodily keyboard, you may enable these sounds with the Ease of Access menu. It’s even obtainable for customers who’re already typing on a bodily keyboard, in case you want some further clicky sounds. typing sounds
1) Type Ease of entry in the search field on the toolbar.
2) From the search outcomes, choose Ease of Access keyboard settings.
3) In the Keyboard settings window, scroll down to the Filter Keys part.
4) Under the Use Filter Keys title change on the toggle button.
5) In the choices that open up, choose Beep when keys are pressed or accepted.
6) Click X to shut the window.