Over the past years, we have seen a huge increase in internet usage, especially in India, where internet communication is now offered at such an affordable cost that about 560 million internet users in India make it the second-largest online market. The year 2020 was complete mayhem, but the internet was our only savior in these unstable situations.
Why use WiFi when you have mobile data at your fingertips? Wireless reliability, i.e., WiFi, is a technology that allows a person to connect to the internet wirelessly. But what makes WiFi stand out is SAFE. Security and privacy are fundamental rights of everyone. Taking care of your home network is also important. This is a perfect guide for your Arris Router Login. If you own an Arris Wi-Fi Router, this guide will take you through the steps of setting up and configuring your router.
WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) is the process of connecting to a secure wireless network with any device such as a computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. It is a network security method that allows a novice user to connect to the internet. It also helps the administrator to block any user and control all activities available on the router.
There are four ways to access WPS
1. Pin Installation
Pin installation is a mandatory process for connecting to WPS. The pin is provided along with the route. A new generation of routers offers a dedicated app to join for the first time. Let’s see how you can connect with a pin installation in WPS.
• First, make sure the router has a WPS option
• Get a unique PIN to be provided along with the route.
• Turn on the WiFi router.
• Go to WiFi settings on your mobile phone.
• Go to the menu and find the WPS option in Settings (the process may vary)
• After that, the Pincode entry point will be found within the menu.
• Enter the provided pin on the access point.
• Now successfully connect to WiFi router again later on the internet.
This is one of the basic techniques used to connect to WiFi using WPS. One can also use third-party applications to use this method. This method is only available for all versions of WiFi routers.
2. Push the path button
The app button is optional to connect and is only available on other devices. In this setting, the risk of data encryption is high and can connect multiple devices to the network.
• Check the WPS button on the back of the router.
• Go to WiFi settings on your device and select WPS push
• Now press the WPS button present behind the router to connect your device with its
• It may take 2-5 minutes to connect in this way.
• When connected, you can enjoy your internet connection.
This method is useful but can be dangerous. Many devices can connect simultaneously if proper care is taken and can be a way to encrypt your data to other devices.
3. NFC method
In this feature, the user does not need to set a pin or press a button. NFC can transfer network settings to a new device without the need for a manual pin installation. It provides strong protection from installing a new device on the network.
4. USB mode
This method uses a flash drive to transfer all network data to a new device. This method allows the user to connect to WiFi without entering a password.
• Insert a USB flash drive in the port present.
• Press and hold the WPS button on the router.
• Press the WPS button on the flash drive and hold it for 2-5 seconds until
• You have successfully connected to WiFi and the Internet.
The last two methods are not suitable for home WiFi setup, which is why it is so
called the band methods.
The most recommended and secure way to connect is to insert a pin. Very reliable. With the new generation of wireless routers available on the market, a single hook is the only thing you need to set up WPS in your home. At the same time, the WPS connection of the new app helps the user to control his mood online. The user can also change the pin depending on their needs. The temporary pin can also be created to pair with one device at a time.
The internet and the world wide web are a need of the hour, and speed and security are not luxuries but a necessity. Apart from strings attached and easy movement in a small area, one can get as many benefits as possible.