Today we are going to talk more about the ” Best PC shooting games in 2022 “. Gaming is one of the best things everyone loves. If you are looking for the best shooting games then you are in right place. You can see a lot of games given below:
Battlefield 1 is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE, published by Electronic Arts, and released worldwide on October 21, 2016. The title was announced at E3 2014. It is set after the events of Battlefield 4, eight years before World War I. As with previous installments, the player takes control of various soldiers in turn-based tactical combat across different locations around the world ranging from Paris to the deserts of Arabia and the trenches of Western Europe.
War is hell. And no one knows that better than those who fight it. Battlefield 1 puts you at the epicenter of some of history’s biggest conflicts. Whether they’re turning small towns into bloody battlegrounds in WWI or big cities into post-apocalyptic wastelands in WWII, these were the real wars that changed our world forever. Now you can relive those events anytime you want thanks to Battlefield 1’s huge selection of historically accurate weapons and equipment
Battlefield 1 PC Game Key Features
- Battle across iconic locations including the Western Front, Italy, North Africa, and much more!
- Experience all-new ways to engage your squad in combat across varied maps and modes.
- Explore the vast world of World War One with over 150 authentic vehicles and weapons.
- Create squads of soldiers and customize their appearance with authentic uniforms, banners, and flags.
- Play cooperatively with friends to take down enemy forces across various modes and maps.
- Bring your battle online where players can join together in Squad Battles.
- Fight your way through intense firefights on land, sea, and air.
- Customize your loadouts to suit your play style – choose your weapon, bullet type, and scope and finish your build.
- Unlock game-changing perks for your soldier after each match, level up your character’s attributes, and earn medals to show off to fellow players.
Fallout 4 is a post-apocalyptic action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. Set in Boston in 2277, players assume the role of Vault Dweller who awakens 500 years after the nuclear holocaust and finds the wasteland overrun by creatures called ghouls.
Fallout 4 Game Feature
- New character customization system: Fallout 4 offers players the option of changing their character’s gender, appearance, skin tone, eyes, etc. Players can use these features to make their character fit with their personal preferences.
- Combat mechanics: Combat is similar to previous Fallout games but not exactly the same. You have a set number of action points (AP) to perform actions in combat. These actions range from normal attacks to special abilities. If you run out of AP, you automatically lose control over your character. You also need to keep track of what enemy abilities you’ve been hit by. Hit points are measured differently than before. In addition, enemies now have different attributes. For example, some enemies might have a high defense but low damage output while others might do the opposite. Therefore, you’ll need to find different strategies to defeat them.
- Character creation: Players can create custom characters using a character creator. There are three options for choosing a body type and starting equipment. You can also choose a backstory for your character. Once you’re done making changes, save your character and you are good to go!
- A new skill tree: Skills work similarly to perk trees from previous Fallout titles. Skills are unlocked at levels 1-20 and help customize the skills of your character. Each skill has its requirements to unlock and costs money to purchase. To unlock new skill slots, you need to spend GECK Chips. As for perks, each skill tree can only hold 9 skills. Every time you increase a skill’s rank by 5, you can add one additional skill slot to your skill tree.
- New weapons: The game introduces many new weapons including melee weapons, ranged weapons, and explosive weapons. Melee weapons include swords, hammers, axes, and maces. Ranged weapons include rifles, pistols, shotguns, sniper rifles, and rocket launchers. Explosive weapons include grenades, land mines, and Molotov cocktails.
- Vault Dweller’s Perks: Vault dwellers are a type of player character introduced in Fallout 4. They represent the people who live in Vaults after civilization collapses. They start with lower stats than normal characters and gain armor and weapon modifications later on.
- New companions: Fallout 4 introduces several new companions that you can recruit to aid you on your journey. Your companion’s choices affect how they behave in battle and if they survive. Companions that die during missions don’t respawn and disappear forever.
Call of Duty: WWII
Call of Duty: WWI is a first-person military shooter video game developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. The game features multiplayer gameplay between two teams, each consisting of four members, based on the year’s conflicts in World War I, set in modern times. Players take control of Allied forces fighting alongside the British Expeditionary Force (BEF) in France while battling the German army in Flanders, Belgium, and the Russian Empire in Russia.
Call Of Duty Features
- Multiplayer Mode: This new mode features two teams of players trying to capture and hold points scattered around the map. For the team to win, they have to capture three flags. There are numerous objectives and weapons to use.
- Player Stats: Players can view their current stats including kills, deaths, number of rounds fired, headshots/kills, etc., as well as general information such as total damage dealt and average damage per round.
- Loadout System: Each class has its loadout system that allows players to customize their loadouts such as cosmetic items, weapon attachments, perks, and grenades. Players may swap between classes at any time and may use any items in their inventory.
- Weapon Skins: Newly added weapons are skinned versions of existing weapons. There are eight skins available for each weapon type. These skins include paint jobs, camos, and emblems.
- Perks: These are special options that allow players to improve certain stats or abilities. Examples of perks include increasing the rate at which players recover health or ammunition, decreasing reload times, increasing max ammo capacity, or reducing the amount of recoil felt when firing a gun.
- Weapons: Weapons are the primary tool the player uses in battle. All maps currently feature only four types of weapons, namely, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, and Heavy Machine Guns.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Wolfenstein II: The New Colussus is a first-person stealth video game developed by MachineGames and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game is set during the Second World War and follows Resistance fighter William “William ‘BJ’ Blazkowicz, whose plane crashes near Castle Frankenstein. After being captured for his involvement in the assassination attempt on Hitler, he escapes back to Castle Frankenstein where he meets up with a female resistance member named Frau Engel. Together they plan their next move to kill Hitler.
Doom is an upcoming first-person shooter survival horror video game in development by id Software and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game will serve as a reboot of the Doom series, following the original 1993 game Doom and its subsequent remakes, Doom 64 and Doom 3; both titles were originally published by id Software.
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is a first-person battle royale shooter video game developed by Motive Studios and published by Electronic Arts. It is the sequel to 2015’s Star Wars Battlefront. The game is due out for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in November 2017.
Far Cry Primal
Far Cry 5 is an open-world survival action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. It is the fifth installment in the Far Cry franchise and the third game created by French studio Ubisoft Quebec. Taking place before the plot of the original 1997 game, Far Cry 5 centers on the early days of humanity, before the dawn of civilization, and depicts prehistoric people struggling to survive in the face of extreme natural disasters.
Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Counter Strike Global Offensive is probably one of the top-best shooting games for pc, and it is free too! It was developed by Valve Corporation, which also created the Half-Life series, Day Of Defeat, Portal, Dota series, and other great games. CSGO features fast-paced gameplay combined with a realistic weapons system. There are different modes to play, some of them being 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, 4 vs. 4, etc. In addition, there is “Hostage Rescue” mode where you have to rescue hostages across various maps. But, if you don’t want to fight, you can just kill people in public places or even in private homes.
Shooting games are too crazy & interesting. Everyone wants to play these games. If you are also a game lover then you have to try to use the games given above. If you like this also share it with your friends so they can enjoy these games.