History Of Python Programming | Advantages of Python Programming
Python Programming is the use of Python’s code editor PyCharm to write programs in order to solve problems. You can create scripts that perform many different tasks, including data analysis, machine learning, computer vision, visualization, and much more.
What is Python programming?
Python is an open-source, object-oriented interpreted language created by Guido Van Rossum in 1991. Python was developed to solve problems specific to numerical analysis, mathematical modeling, natural sciences, and artificial intelligence among others. Today Python is most commonly associated with coding and is used in many different industries including education, finance, healthcare, and manufacturing. Its core philosophy focuses on being simple while providing powerful features. In addition, Python’s syntax is readable and concise making it ideal for beginners.
History Of Python Programming?
The Python programming language was created by Guido van Rossum at AT&T Bell Laboratories in 1983. It’s name comes from Monty Python’s famous comedy series “Python”. By using Python you can write scripts to automate repetitive tasks by reading data from files and then formatting it into instructions to run on a computer system. Python works well for writing small programs and is ideal for beginners.
What is a Python Script?
A script is simply a text file with a.py extension. In addition to Python code, a script may contain comments, blank lines, and whitespace (space characters). A script is similar to a book written in English; it contains both content and structure. A script consists of a set of commands separated by special characters called tokens. Tokens define what each command does. You use tokens to tell your computer exactly how to solve a problem. If you don’t specify the right number and type of tokens, the computer won’t understand what you want it to do.
Python uses indentation (spacing) to show the relationship between the different parts of a program. Indentation level determines what happens after a particular token. The first line of a script is not indented, and it tells Python that it should start executing immediately. Following that, every subsequent statement is preceded by four spaces. Each statement begins with an equal sign (), followed by a space, then the word “True”, followed by a space, and finally a colon (:). So if we wanted our program to print True, we would first enter a True, then a space, then True, and lastly a space.
What is a Python Program?
In general, a program is a collection of modules; these modules make things happen according to rules you give them. One way to think about it is that you could take all the individual parts of your Python program, lay them out in some order, and call that your program. However, this wouldn’t help you much because you still need to know what to do once everything is put together. Instead, you can separate the parts of your program into different modules.
Each module represents a specific task. Some modules might perform calculations, while others create web pages or read from and write to files. Modules are just a fancy word for a group of related objects. To use a module, you import it. This means that instead of typing the whole thing out when you’re working, you’ll only need to say something like this: from math import * or import cmath to import a module.
Advantages of Python Programming
There are many advantages of python programming. Python was created by Guido Van Rossum. He first started working on python at his previous job. Later he developed it further while working at Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Now python is written in free-software which means it is open-source. It supports object oriented programming, interactive mode and dynamic nature. Python is being widely used by the IT industry because of its simplicity. So, here we have mentioned some good reasons for using Python for web applications.
- Python is Open Source Software It is a very useful tool that helps programmers to develop their ideas. As it is free software, anyone can use it without paying anything. Thus, it gives freedom to the users and developers to make changes, add features, or even remove them.
- Python Programming Language Is Very Easy To Learn Python is considered as a scripting language. Scripting languages are not difficult to learn and understand. If you know how to write basic scripts then writing code in python should not be a big issue. You just need to install Python along with its associated modules and start coding.
- Python Has Simple Syntax And Well-Defined Features You can easily read Python codes because of simple syntax and well-defined features. There are lots of online tools that help you to view source code of any website. Thus, if you want to study any particular feature of python, you do not have to go through the documentation. All you need to do is to search the internet for the particular topic and get the information.
- Python Codes Are Easily Compiled The compiler converts python codes into machine code and executes it on computers. As it compiles the code, it generates a lot of small files which are called bytecode. These bytecodes are stored in memory and executed on computers. Once again, these bytecodes are converted back into python codes after execution.
- Python Provides Multiple Platform Support In recent times, there are many platforms where python works like Java,.NET and etc. It provides multi platform support which makes it easier for people who want to create cross platform apps.
- Python Can Be Used In Any Environment Python does not depend upon the operating system. It runs on Linux, Windows, Mac OS X and others. Thus, it can be installed in almost any environment.
In this article i have discussed about Python Programming and it’s Importance on other Programming Languages. If you like this article share it with your friends therefore they can also read about Python Programming. For any further queries just comment below this article.