How to remap default folders on Windows 10. Under This PC you can see some folders such as Desktop, Download, Documents and so on. These are default folders created by Windows. You can remap the location of these folders to take advantage of multiple drives on your device and create space on the drive where the OS is installed. remap default folders on Windows 10
1) In the right pane of File Explorer, click This PC.
2) Right-click on the folder you would like to remap.
3) In the context menu, click Properties.
4) In the Properties dialogue box, go to Location tab.
5) Click Move to select the folder where you would like to save the files in the future.
6) In the Select a Destination dialogue box select a folder.
7) Click Select Folder.
8) Click Apply to finalize the change.
9) In the Move Folder window click Yes to move files to the current folder.
10) Click OK to close the window.