A fire broke out at Vijay Vallabh Hospital in Vasai Virar city municipal area around 3:13 pm due to a short circuit and 13 corona infected patients died. Upon getting information about this incident, the Guardian Minister of Palghar district Dadaji Bhuse immediately rushed to the spot.
Coronary patients were being treated at Vijay Vallabh Hospital in Virar. A total of 90 coronary patients were undergoing treatment at this hospital. Today At 3:13 a.m. on April 23, an AC spark exploded in the ICU unit on the second floor of the hospital building, causing a fire in the ICU unit.
The Municipal Fire Department immediately went to the spot and brought the fire under control. A total of 17 patients were being treated in the ICU unit of the hospital out of which 13 patients were given ventilators and other patients were given oxygen etc. He could not move because the treatment system was connected. The dead included five women and eight men, while other patients were rushed to other hospitals, Guardian Minister Dadaji Bhuse said.