5 Best Video Editing Apps For Android 2022
Hello Friends, Today we are going to discuss the 5 Best Video Editing Apps For Android 2022. A lot of people want to do video editing for many purposes such that we need to choose the best app. Many apps provide free and paid versions but we will discuss only 5 Best Video Editing Apps. These apps can be paid as well as free.
KineMaster Video Editing App
Kinemaster is designed to be simple yet powerful. You don’t need any prior experience to start using Kinemaster. Just find the clips you want to add, drag them onto the timeline, trim and edit them, then save the movie. Kinemaster comes with both free & paid versions. For free you will get a watermark but pro versions allow you to add a watermark of your organization or your youtube channel logo. Many peoples are looking only for youtube then Kinemaster pro can be a good option for you. But if you are using the free version then its watermark can affect your channel branding.
- Built-in effects and titles: With built-in effects and titles, you can create high-quality videos in seconds.
- No limits on length or file size: You can make movies up to 1 hour long and have no limits on file sizes.
- Quick sharing via social networks: Share your awesome movies instantly via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and many others.
- Customizable playlists: Create custom playlists for each project.
- Full customization options: Change font color, text, background, and much more.
- Automatic syncing: The app automatically adds timestamps to your files, making it easier than ever to keep everything organized and synced between devices.
Power Director Video Editing App
PowerDirector Video Editor is a professional video editor. It offers high-end effects including transitions, titles, credits, special effects, color correction filters, overlays, etc. Its advanced graphics engine enables you to apply real-time adjustments to any visual effect. You can seamlessly join clips together while maintaining the original audio track. PowerDirector has many built-in presets you can use right away or customize to suit your taste. These come with some limitations in the free version. If you want to enjoy it then you have to buy its Pro version.
Power Director Features
- Easy to Use: PowerDirectorVideoEditor’s user interface is intuitive and simple. You can import, edit, preview, export, share, burn, and convert videos to popular file formats just with a few clicks.
- Powerful Video Editor: You can trim, cut, split, merge video files, or even combine two separate project files into one final output. You can add various effects to adjust images and videos correctly before exporting.
- Fast Processing Speed: PowerDirector supports multi-core technology and GPU acceleration. So you get faster speed and smoother performance on multi-core PC systems as well as mobiles.
- Multiple Output Devices Supported: PowerDirector can work with almost all output devices, such as Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Samsung Smart TVs, iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android phones/tablets, and many others.
- Optimized Quality: PowerDirector uses H.264 codec to compress your videos and MP3 codec for audio compression. You can select the H.264 (High Profile) mode at 720P, 1080P, 2K, and 4K resolutions.
- Various Audio Formats Support: PowerDirector supports popular audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AC3, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, AMR, and M4A. And you can freely trim or edit the length of soundtracks.
InShot Video Editing App
With InShot’s video editor, you can trim, cut, split, merge, and add titles to videos. You can choose between various transition types including fade-in, fade-out, cross dissolve, wipe, etc. You can even apply custom filters as well! Other useful features include audio tracks, speed control, and color correction. So if you’re looking for simple video editing software, look no further than InShot. It has a plus point that it deletes watermark by watching a video & provides all of the features for free. But if you want to use some filters & stickers then you have to pay for that.
- Importing Images from Camera Roll: You can easily import images from the camera roll and save them to your project folder. You can also set the file size limit before importing.
- Importing & Exporting Media: You can import.mp4 files directly from your computer or phone via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Or if you have already downloaded them, you can just drag and drop them onto the app. Once imported, you can export them to any format supported by the app. flv,.mov,.mpg,.avi,.wmv,.mkv,.mp4,.mpeg,.ts,.webm, etc.
- Audio Recording: If you want to record sound while filming, you can simply tap anywhere on the screen to start recording.
- Filtering: With the built-in filter effects, you can easily edit your footage before exporting. You can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, and hue, and even add blur, sepia, reverse, and vignette effects.
- Trimming Clips: To trim the length of your movie, simply hold down on the clip you want to keep and select “Trim”. Alternatively, you can choose between either 10 seconds or 30 seconds.
- Overlaying Text: You can overlay text over your videos. Just type out what you want and then press “Done” to save it.
- Adding Transition Effects: There are many transition effects to choose from including fade, cross dissolve, wipe, and zoom. You can pick from three different speed settings.
CapCut Video Editing App
The cap cut video editor features are designed to help users create professional-looking videos in seconds. You can use these features to make videos that look great, even if you don’t know anything about editing! If you are a beginner then you can choose CapCut in your video editing journey. Its features & interface are very good for beginners.
- Split Screen: With the split screen feature, you can add two people to the same clip. One person appears on top while the other appears on the bottom. To accomplish this, simply drag the face over the area where you want each person to appear.
- Timeline: You can easily set up your timeline to highlight specific segments of your video. Simply place markers along the timeline at different points in time.
- Clips List: Clips lists allow you to view clips without having to scroll through them manually. Simply hover over the list icon to display the names of your clips.
- Fade In/Out: Fades let you smoothly transition between two scenes. Simply click on the fade button to select a start point and end point.
- Audio Effects: Audio effects let you change the sound of your video. Click on the audio effect icon to choose the type of effect you’d like to apply.
- Speed Control: Speed controls let you adjust the speed of playback. Click on the speed control icon to find the right setting.
VITA Video Editing App
There are many different features included with the Vita Video Editor app. These features make editing videos simple and convenient. You don’t have to learn how to use complicated software, as everything happens right within the Vita App. The following list highlights some of the basic features that come standard with the Vita App.
- Full-screen mode: Edit video while viewing in full screen.
- Text Decoration & Titles: Add text descriptions and titles to your videos using our built-in text description tool. Add captions to your images using the built-in image captioner.
- Speed: Change the speed at which your videos play using the ‘Speed’ option under the Options menu.
- Adjust: Use the ‘Adjust’ feature to adjust the contrast, brightness, saturation, hue, and vibrance of any image using the color picker tool.
- Add music to your videos using a variety of audio file formats including MP3, WAV, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, AU, Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC), FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, MP2, MPA, Musepack, AAC+, Monkey’s Audio (MAF) and Speex.
- Create custom effects using filters and transitions. Apply them to individual clips or groups of clips.
- Mix video clips to create unique compositions.
- Share your creations via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Email, ePub, HTML, and more.
- Record high-quality video files (MP4 format).
- Export video files in JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, and WEBP formats.
- Set your desired output resolution.
- Choose between portrait or landscape orientation.
In this article, we have discussed “5 Best Video Editing Apps in 2022“. Kimemaster, Powerdirector, Inshot, VITA, and CapCut are the most used and top video editing apps. Every video editing app has different features. You can use these apps for free and if you want to go advance then you can access these app’s premium versions.