Bharti Airtel is one of the leading telecommunication companies in India that has extended its services well beyond prepaid and postpaid connections, and also offers broadband and DTH services. One of the Airtel services that is widely used by people is the Airtel DTH. As a matter of fact, it is considered to be one of the best DTH services in India at present. If you are still wondering why one should opt for Airtel DTH service, then here are some reasons for you to make up your mind:
- Pocket-friendly DTH packs: Airtel DTH packs offered by Airtel start from as low as INR 153 per month. Each pack consists of channels that cover various segments. Therefore, it is up to you which package you want to go for.
- Secondary connection: Many of the packs come with a secondary connection. The benefit of taking a secondary connection for the same pack is that you get the secondary connection at a lesser price.
- Easy up-gradation to HD Set-top box: If you are an SD subscriber and wish to switch to HD, you do not have to pay a large amount for a new set-top box. You just have to pay the upgrade charge which is a much-discounted price and a bit extra for the Engineer visit.
- Airtel Xstream Box: You do not have a Smart TV? Do not worry! Just opt for the Airtel Xstream Box and you will be able to enjoy all the OTT content online along with the usual satellite TV channels.
Apart from all these, you can even choose the Airtel DTH packs online. Sounds great, isn’t it? if you want to change your Airtel DTH pack online you can do it through the Airtel website. Just follow the following steps:
- Open the official DTH page of Airtel
- To log in, use your registered mobile number
- You will receive the One Time Password (OTP) that will be sent to your mobile. Log in using the OTP
- Click on the DTH symbol on the home screen’s left side
- Click on the Connection tab and choose the Select Base Pack option
- Here you can explore all the packs that are available for your connection and you can choose from any of these
- Finalize the choice you made by clicking on Get It and you will be forwarded to the payments page
- Once the payment goes through you will be able to see the new base pack activated on your television in a few minutes. The changes would also reflect on your Airtel account.
Alternatively, you can also change your Airtel DTH pack through the Airtel Thanks App. To change your Airtel DTH pack through Airtel Thanks App you need to open the app and follow these instructions.
- Click on the DTH connection card and then click on the My Account link
- Scroll down to see the Manage TV Channels option, click on it
- You will be shown your active Airtel DTH package
- Click on the Edit Current Plan button and scroll to the available TV packs
- Choose the TV pack that you wish to activate on your TV
- Once you are done you can Go To the Summary button to review your choices before finalization
- Once you have reviewed you can click on the Confirm & Change to activate the new pack
With both changing the DTH pack through Airtel Website or the Airtel Thanks App, you can also save the pack for later and activate it when you are sure and have discussed it with others who watch the TV. With this option, you can easily choose the Airtel DTH pack that you want and enjoy watching the new channels.