Bharti Airtel, one of the leading telecommunication companies in India has time and again proved the efficiency of its services. From prepaid and postpaid to DTH and broadband, whatever services provided by Airtel are top-notch. And among all the services, one of the most preferred by several customers is the postpaid service provided by the telco giant.
Postpaid service provided by Airtel is not only opted by users for its uninterrupted services, but also for the added benefits that one gets. One of the best features of Airtel postpaid plans is that you can add your family members and save quite a lot of money. The Airtel postpaid family plans come in pocket-friendly rates and with lots of other benefits. Before discussing some of the best postpaid family plans, let us first talk about the process of adding family members to the family plans.
Here are the steps of adding family to the postpaid plans:
- First, you need to install Airtel Thanks App on your smartphone
- Now you have to login to the App using your mobile number and the OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Next, you will be seeing the landing page of the App where all of your connections such as Postpaid, DTH, Broadband, etc. that are linked to this number will be displayed
- Click on your Postpaid number that is displayed there and on the new menu that opens up, go to the Manage Family option
- Under the Manage Family option, your plan will be displayed and you will also have the option of inviting members
- Here you can see the family members that you have already added to your account and if your plan permits you will get the option to add a new number
- Once you click on the new number, you can enter the phone number or the name of the contact that you want to add to your plan
- A confirmation message from Airtel will be sent to your contact who will need to respond to the message accordingly to get their number added to your Airtel postpaid plan.
While you do all of these, you need to make sure that your family member or contact is on the Airtel network. Family plans work only on Airtel numbers. In case, they are on another network, you can port their numbers to Airtel in easy steps and enjoy the several benefits that the operator offers. If you are an Airtel postpaid customer, you need to be on any Airtel postpaid plan above INR 749 to get a free family to add-on connections. Now, let us take a quick look at the Airtel family plans available.
- INR 749 Plan: This plan offers 2 free family add-ons, which include one regular and one data add-on. You also get 3G/4G data with rollover and a data limit of 125 GB. Along with unlimited calls and 100 SMS/day, you will also be able to enjoy benefits like Amazon Prime Video, Airtel Xstream App, Disney + Hotstar VIP, and Handset Protection.
- INR 999 Plan: With the INR 999 plan, you will get 4 free family add-ons, which include 3 regular and one data add-on. The data limit will be 150 GB while all the other benefits remain the same as INR 749 Plan.
- INR 1599 Plan: This plan will let you get 1 family add-on but you will also be able to enjoy unlimited data and 200 ISD minutes and 10% off on international roaming packs. The other benefits remain the same as the previous postpaid family plans.
Now, all that you need to do is to install the Airtel Thanks App and choose the postpaid plan that is right for you and your family.