The contact point and control point for hotel reservations is office hoteling software. It is also a system record, reference, and insight tool to recognize utilization trends. Software that has a few key features will make your hotel experience smooth and manageable.
Office hoteling is based on excellent concierge service, just like its namesake. It doesn’t matter how many people use the desks, their location, or their differences. What matters is the order and organization that govern them–and it starts with office hoteling software.
The contact point and control point for hotel reservations is office hoteling software. It is also a system record, reference, and insight tool to recognize utilization trends.
Not all hotel management software is created equal. Software that has a few key features will make your hotel experience smooth and manageable. This is how the best office software for hotel booking streamlines desk booking.
- Remote check-in: It’s all about autonomy. Employees can check in on the train and get seat instructions to head straight to their desks. There’s no need to wait for a live person, even if they are busy.
- Flexible check-in: Are you running late or early? Flexible check-in should be possible with a time buffer. The desk may be unoccupied if an employee does not check in during flex time. Flexible time allows employees to work around their schedules and will enable facilities managers to make sure that the space is available to other people if it’s not claimed.
- Transparent options Hoteliers can be made more efficient by offering employees options. What type of desk is it? What floor is this on? Do you prefer overhead or natural lighting? What are the dimensions of your desk? Are there any amenities nearby? Employees looking for specific desk types can compare their options to find the one that appeals to them most. This is an additional convenience. Usage data will also show which workspaces are the most popular based upon amenities and features. Learn more about using Office Hotel for contractors or part-time workers.
- Process automation: End-to-end automation is an attractive option in hotel management. Automating check-ins and outs decreases human oversight. The best hoteling software automates all aspects of the concierge process, including employee booking, confirmation, check-in, check out, and space management. Automation is more efficient and will reduce the need for human intervention.
- Booking confirmation communication is an essential part of the hotel business. The confirmation email employees receive when they book a desk is an integral part of the hoteling process. The confirmation email should be sent to the employee immediately after the desk is booked. It should include the following information: check-in and check-out times, desk location, directions, phone extension, Wi-Fi password, Wi-Fi password and contact information for admin.
- Integration Many hoteling platforms offer seamless integration with other workplace apps. This is a great feature. These apps allow employees to connect, both in-house and remotely. They allow you to integrate hoteling seamlessly. Slack can be used to book a hotel desk for remote workers. The digital company directory can be updated based on check-ins at the hotel desk. This gives you real-time information about where people are and how to reach them.
Proper system management will make hoteling more convenient and offer more significant benefits. The above features will ensure that employees who book a desk at an office hotel have a pleasant experience. It makes it easy to offer this convenience for companies.
Hoteling is more than just check-in/check-out. Hoteling is more than just checking in and out. It’s about paying attention to all the details and focusing on the critical steps. Your workers will be more likely to use the hoteling process if it runs as smoothly and quickly as they expect. The best way to retain employees is to perfect the technique and gain support for hoteling.